- Current enrollment form must be turned in and a non-refundable enrollment fee paid.
- Every child entering Oregon public or private schools for the first time must show proof that the child has been immunized according to Oregon Health Laws.
- It is our desire to welcome all children and their families. However, families with special-needs children (e.g. learning disabilities, autism, diabetes, etc.) are asked to meet with the director prior to admission. Enrollment decisions will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- The school reserves the right to deny enrollment to students who require a special program beyond the capacity of the school to provide, to students with discipline problems or to parents who owe money from a previous school year. Students may be dropped from the enrollment if they chronically disturb the education of other students or show detrimental behavior.
- Our Redeemer Preschool admits students of any race, color, gender and national/ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
- Tuition is due in nine monthly payments, Sept through May. Tuition is due on the 1st day of each month. Checks are payable to Our Redeemer Preschool and may be sent by mail or brought to the office. It would be helpful if you would write your child’s name on the memo line of the check.
- You may sign up to have your tuition payment automatically deducted from your bank account. Forms are available in the office.
- Checks are payable to Our Redeemer School and may be sent by mail or placed in the tuition drop box at school. It would be helpful to include your child's name on the memo line of the check.
- There are no discounts for early payments.
- There are no deductions or refunds for absenteeism.
- There is a NSF check fee of $32.00.
- If you have any concerns regarding tuition, please leave a message for Norma Reynolds, School Treasurer, email@example.com.
© 2019 Our Redeemer Lutheran Church and School | 13401 SW Benish St. Tigard, OR 97223 | 503.524.6646 ~ firstname.lastname@example.org