Recent News Posts
- SPRING VOTERS’ ASSEMBLY MEETING—MAY 21, AFTER WORSHIP; BRING SNACKS FOR A LIGHT POTLUCK
- Summer Plans at LUTHERWOOD—
- Summer Outdoor Opportunities—Annual Family Campout at Silver Falls - July 21-23
- Board of Properties Work Party—Saturday, May 20—9 am to Noon—All volunteers are welcome.
- 2017-2018 Our Redeemer Preschool & Kindergarten Offerings & Enrollment
- Overwhelming Class Sizes Got You Down? Check Out Forest Hills
Within Our Church Family ...
The Voters’ Assembly is the official body where all members of our congregation have a voice in major decisions for our church. The spring meeting is when voters approve our annual operating budget and elect new leadership. There are also reports from our various leadership boards and timely issues related to ministry activities.
Our Children & Youth Boards encourage our church families to send their kids to Camp Lutherwood during the weeks of July 30 and Aug. 6 this summer. Visit www.lutherwoodoregon.org to learn more about this summer’s offerings.
We have a group camp site reserved for our annual family campout. Sign up under the hallway slatwall.
Our plan is to work on our irrigation system this month. Please bring your own shovel to help dig! Next Work Party—June 24.
Our classes for 2017-2018 are all currently FULL, but we are taking waitlist names.
For information, contact Darlene Thauland 503-524-6646 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Classes offered for the 2017-18 school year include:
- two morning classes for 3 year olds
- three classes for 4 year olds including morning and extended day options
- one kindergarten class, 4 hours x 5 days
In Our Community ...
Quality, Christian education with small class sizes offered for grades K-8 in Cornelius, Oregon. Tuition assistance available. Contact the school at www.fhls.com or 503.359.4853 to learn more.