Recent News Posts
- ...it’s all about HER—Help. Educate. Restore. A Pop-Up Store - Jan. 26 & 27
- Concordia University Sunday—February 3
- John Sermon Series - February 3 - 'The Glory of God'
- John Sermon Series - January 27 - 'The Word Becomes a Person'
- John Sermon Series - January 20 - 'Children of the Heavenly Father'
- John Sermon Series - January 13 is “The Baptism of Our Lord” Sunday
- John Sermon Series - Sunday, Jan. 6 - Celebrating Jesus as the Light to the Nations
- New Sermon Series on the Gospel of John
- December 30 - Adult Study Begins New Series Led by Pastor Dan Bohlken
- 2019 Worship Assistants—Choose your weeks
3.5.13 - Good Morning 3's Families
Dear 3’s Families,
Our Bible story this week is a parable Jesus told about the lost sheep. The Lord continually seeks and cares for His little lambs.
We begin our Farm unit. We will learn about animals on the farms, crops, farm machines and the different jobs there are to do on a farm. Check out the children’s work on display in the hallways.
Look for information to come home about our annual auction/jog-a-thon fundraiser. Auction items will be available for bidding starting April 22 and the Jog-a-thon is scheduled for Friday, May 3, rain or shine. Thanks to Mandy Christmann and Rose Birkemeier for coordinating this event.
Classes are filling for 2013-14. We will be offering classes for 3’s, 4’s Extended Day 4’s, ½ day and full day kindergarten. Information is available on the blue bulletin board in the Commons. Tell your friends!
March 14 – Pancake Breakfast, 8:15am
March 24-Apr 1 – Spring Break
May 3 – Annual Jog-a-thon and Auction