Recent News Posts
- Women’s Guild Meeting—Wednesday, January 15—starting at 10:30 am
- 2020-2021 School Enrollment
- Interested in Membership? Would like to learn more about Lutheran Beliefs?
- Weekday Bible Studies - ALL Welcome
- Sunday Worship Assistants—Choose your weeks
- Thrivent Choice $$’s – 2019 Dollars Expire March 31
- Overwhelming Class Sizes Got You Down? Check Out Forest Hills
3.4.13 - Good Morning 4's Families
Dear 4’s Families,
Our Bible story this week is a parable Jesus told about the lost sheep. Jesus cares for us each and every day. When we feel lost, He finds us; when we are sad, He makes us glad. The children know this simple truth, “Jesus loves me this I know, for the Bible tells me so.”
We’ll be learning about our bodies in March starting with the skeletal system. We’ll be learning the names of some bones and how they grow. We’ll also talk about healthy nutrition to grow strong bones.
Our artist this month is Paul Klee who is famous for drawing and painting one-line designs. The budding artists work will be on display by the cubbies.
Look for information to come home about our annual auction/jog-a-thon fundraiser. Auction items will be available for bidding starting April 22 and the Jog-a-thon is scheduled for Friday, May 3, rain or shine. Thanks to Mandy Christmann and Rose Birkemeier for coordinating this event.
Classes are filling for 2013-14. We will be offering classes for 3’s, 4’s Extended Day 4’s, ½ day and full day kindergarten. Information is available on the blue bulletin board in the Commons. Tell your friends!
March 13 – Pancake Breakfast, 8:15am
March 24-Apr 1 – Spring Break
May 3 – Annual Jog-a-thon and Auction