Recent News Posts
- Women’s Guild Meeting—Wednesday, January 15—starting at 10:30 am
- 2020-2021 School Enrollment
- Interested in Membership? Would like to learn more about Lutheran Beliefs?
- Weekday Bible Studies - ALL Welcome
- Sunday Worship Assistants—Choose your weeks
- Thrivent Choice $$’s – 2019 Dollars Expire March 31
- Overwhelming Class Sizes Got You Down? Check Out Forest Hills
School News - September 2012
Welcome to Our Redeemer Church and Preschool!!
We are excited to begin a new school year and to partner with parents in their child’s first steps into education. Our program has expanded this year to include two 3’s classes and an extended day option for the 4 year olds. Angel Thome is teaching a 3’s class this year. Angel comes to use with teaching expertise and a heart for nurturing young children. Renae Johnson is a new teacher assistant this year, and we are blessed to have teacher assistant, Anne Symes, returning. Our Redeemer’s teaching team will work side-by-side, with parents to love, nurture and teach the children, ensuring a successful start to the school experience.
Sharing the Faith and Love of Jesus Christ is the exciting cornerstone of education at Our Redeemer. We are eager to share this with the children each day as we learn about the unconditional love and forgiveness that Jesus has for each of us.
At Our Redeemer we believe that a strong, positive start to a child’s education is essential in developing a life-long love of learning. This school year will be packed full of fun, learning, discovery and growth.
On the Calendar….
Sept 26: Pancake Breakfast for 4’s families 8:15am
Sept 27: Pancake Breakfast for 3’s families 8:15am
Sept 29: Family Fun Night: 5:30-7:00pm (free)
Oct 4: Parenting Children Course Begins 9-11:30am