Recent News Posts
- Women’s Guild Meeting—Wednesday, January 15—starting at 10:30 am
- 2020-2021 School Enrollment
- Interested in Membership? Would like to learn more about Lutheran Beliefs?
- Weekday Bible Studies - ALL Welcome
- Sunday Worship Assistants—Choose your weeks
- Thrivent Choice $$’s – 2019 Dollars Expire March 31
- Overwhelming Class Sizes Got You Down? Check Out Forest Hills
3.18.13 - Good Morning 4's Families
Dear 4’s Families,
This week we learn about the story of salvation, how our Jesus died on a cross so that our sins might be forgiven. The favorite part of the story is when Jesus comes alive again after 3 days. Hooray for Easter!! Jesus loves us so much and desires that we be with Him forever!
We’ll be learning about our bodies in March. This week’s focus is on how we keep our bodies healthy with good nutrition and exercise. We will also talk about how to take care of our teeth. The children will bring home a tooth brushing schedule to use at home.
Our artist this month is Paul Klee who is famous for drawing and painting one-line designs. The budding artists work will be on display by the cubbies.
Look for information to come home about our annual auction/jog-a-thon fundraiser. Auction items will be available for bidding starting April 21 and the Jog-a-thon is scheduled for Friday, May 3, rain or shine. Thanks to Mandy Christmann and Rose Birkemeier for coordinating this event.
Classes are filling for 2013-14. We will be offering classes for 3’s, 4’s Extended Day 4’s, ½ day and full day kindergarten. Information is available on the blue bulletin board in the Commons.
Have a Happy and Safe Spring Break.
March 24-Apr 1 – Spring Break
April 3 – School resumes
April 21 – Preschool Sunday: Worship at 10:45am with a family picnic at noon
May 3 – Annual Jog-a-thon and Auction