Recent News Posts
- ...it’s all about HER—Help. Educate. Restore. A Pop-Up Store - Jan. 26 & 27
- Concordia University Sunday—February 3
- John Sermon Series - February 3 - 'The Glory of God'
- John Sermon Series - January 27 - 'The Word Becomes a Person'
- John Sermon Series - January 20 - 'Children of the Heavenly Father'
- John Sermon Series - January 13 is “The Baptism of Our Lord” Sunday
- John Sermon Series - Sunday, Jan. 6 - Celebrating Jesus as the Light to the Nations
- New Sermon Series on the Gospel of John
- December 30 - Adult Study Begins New Series Led by Pastor Dan Bohlken
- 2019 Worship Assistants—Choose your weeks
“When you sow, you do not plant the body that will be, but just a seed, perhaps of wheat or something else.” 1 Corinthians 15:37
It would be foolish to plant a seed and expect instantaneous results. Although some would prefer such an easy option, we know that nurturing a seed requires commitment to the growing process and a firm belief that the seed will become the plant it is intended to be and bear the fruit it is intended to bear.
At Our Redeemer we are seed planters. We have the responsibility of planting the seed of the Word of God daily into young hearts. We have the privilege of watching them grow and mature in their faith.
Jesus life, death and resurrection assure us of eternal life. We respond to this Good News with a heart full of love. Touched by the love of Jesus, the children we teach experience the joy that comes from knowing Him.
Our “little plants” are growing daily, well fed and watered by God’s Word, taught by teachers who model the love of Jesus.
Jog-a-thon and Silent Auction
Jog-a-thon is coming Friday, May 3. Mandy Christmann and Rose Birkemeier have done a marvelous job soliciting donations for the silent auction. But, there is always room for more. Consider what your family might contribute to the auction this year The jog-a-thon celebration is planned for May 3 with a Spring theme.
There are still a few opening for next school year, preschool for 3’s, 4’s and kindergarten. Tell your friends about the Christ-centered - Child-focused program at Our Redeemer.
Bible Stories for April focus on Easter and Jesus’ resurrection appearances. Jesus died and rose again for us that we might have forgiveness, hope and eternal life with Him. Later in the month we will be learning about the life of Bible heroes Joshua and Gideon
Learning Units for April
3’s & 4’s – Community Helpers
4’s artist this month is Georgia O’Keefe.
Pastor Mark will also teach us to make clay pottery.
Working in the Vineyard,