Recent News Posts
- Women’s Guild Meeting—Wednesday, January 15—starting at 10:30 am
- 2020-2021 School Enrollment
- Interested in Membership? Would like to learn more about Lutheran Beliefs?
- Weekday Bible Studies - ALL Welcome
- Sunday Worship Assistants—Choose your weeks
- Thrivent Choice $$’s – 2019 Dollars Expire March 31
- Overwhelming Class Sizes Got You Down? Check Out Forest Hills
4.9.13 - Good Morning 3's Families
Dear 3’s Families,
This week we continue to learn about Jesus Resurrection appearances to His followers and friends. The children have great confidence that Jesus is their best friend. They know that Jesus watches over them, loves them and cares for them. Chapel is changed to Thursday at 11:00am for this week only.
We will begin a unit on Community Workers and talk about the many people who help in our community. On Tuesday we’ll have a visit from Pastor Glenn Zander, Nathan’s Grandpa. And on Thursday a dental hygienist is coming to school. She will tell us how to care for our teeth and what to expect when we visit the dentist.
The annual Auction/Jog-a-thon fundraiser is coming. A packet with all the info went home on Thursday Apr 4. Auction items will be available for bidding starting April 21 and the Jog-a-thon is scheduled for Friday, May 3, rain or shine. Thanks to Mandy Christmann and Rose Birkemeier for coordinating this event.
Classes are filling for 2013-14. We will be offering classes for 3’s, 4’s Extended Day 4’s, ½ day and full day kindergarten. Information is available on the blue bulletin board in the Commons. Tell your friends!
April 12 – Date Night, free babysitting at school
April 21 – Preschool Sunday: Worship at 10:45am with a family picnic to follow
April 21-May 3 – Silent Auction
May 3 – Annual Jog-a-thon