Recent News Posts
- ...it’s all about HER—Help. Educate. Restore. A Pop-Up Store - Jan. 26 & 27
- Concordia University Sunday—February 3
- John Sermon Series - February 3 - 'The Glory of God'
- John Sermon Series - January 27 - 'The Word Becomes a Person'
- John Sermon Series - January 20 - 'Children of the Heavenly Father'
- John Sermon Series - January 13 is “The Baptism of Our Lord” Sunday
- John Sermon Series - Sunday, Jan. 6 - Celebrating Jesus as the Light to the Nations
- New Sermon Series on the Gospel of John
- December 30 - Adult Study Begins New Series Led by Pastor Dan Bohlken
- 2019 Worship Assistants—Choose your weeks
It has been our privilege and pleasure at Our Redeemer Preschool to teach and love your children this past school year. They have grown so much! They are taller and bigger, and their brains have grown a lot, too. They are curious and have the desire to learn something new each day.
The children have learned how to show compassion and how to resolve conflicts in respectful ways. And most importantly they have learned about a God who loves them and about His Son, Jesus Christ, our Savior who forgives all of our sins and encourages us with joy and hope and peace.
May the gift of faith that the Holy Spirit has placed in each student’s heart continue to bloom into a life of love for the Lord and service for others.
We pray that your summer will be full of fun family times and safe travel.
“The Lord shall preserve your going out and your coming in from this time forth, and even forevermore.” Psalm 121:8
Together in Jesus,
Our Redeemer’s School Board meets each month to ensure the smooth operation of our preschool so that children may continue to be “trained in the Way they should go.” Heartfelt thanks for service this school year to:
Amy Bartizal, Board Chair
Norma Reynolds, Treasurer
Rose Birkemeier, Parent Rep
We have a lot of kids with summer birthdays!
A Summer Birthday Bash is being planned for each class.
For the 3’s - Thursday, May 23 from 10:30-11:30am
For the 4’s - Friday, May 24 from 10:30-11:30am
We’ll celebrate all those who have summer birthdays with a morning of water play and fun.
Save the Date
OUR REDEEMER VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL
Athens: Paul’s dangerous journey to share the truth
July 7-11, 2013 6:30-8:30 pm
for kids preschool-5th grade
6th grade and up get to help out in very significant ways!
Register online at www.orlc.net/vbs