Recent News Posts
- ...it’s all about HER—Help. Educate. Restore. A Pop-Up Store - Jan. 26 & 27
- Concordia University Sunday—February 3
- John Sermon Series - February 3 - 'The Glory of God'
- John Sermon Series - January 27 - 'The Word Becomes a Person'
- John Sermon Series - January 20 - 'Children of the Heavenly Father'
- John Sermon Series - January 13 is “The Baptism of Our Lord” Sunday
- John Sermon Series - Sunday, Jan. 6 - Celebrating Jesus as the Light to the Nations
- New Sermon Series on the Gospel of John
- December 30 - Adult Study Begins New Series Led by Pastor Dan Bohlken
- 2019 Worship Assistants—Choose your weeks
4.29.13 - Good Morning 4's Families
Dear 4’s Families,
What child doesn’t like superheroes? During May we’ll be learning about some superheroes in the Bible. This week is the story of Gideon who’s obedience resulted in conquest in the name of the Lord.
Our class caterpillars are getting huge! They have spun cocoons, and now we wait. It won’t be long before we can witness the miracle of metamorphosis as they become butterflies.
Monday we’ll have a visit from bike safety expert, Harmony Bliss. The children can bring their bikes and bike helmets to school. After Harmony’s presentation we’ll practice our safety skills in the parking lot. Bikes can be dropped off by the outside stairs going down to the preschool.
On Wed we will be delivering baskets of flowers to our neighbors in honor of May Day. The children painted some charming baskets which we will fill with flowers on Wed. If you could donate a few flowers from your yard or an inexpensive bouquet from the grocery store it would be appreciated. Parents and siblings are welcome to walk with us. We’ll leave school around 10:00am.
Our annual Jog-a-thon fundraiser is here! This Friday, May 3, starting at 11:30am, come watch the fun run and stay for lunch. Support a jogger!! Family and friends can also donate online. Raffle tickets are still on sale.
Auction items are available for bidding all week. Check out all the wonderful items on display in the hallway upstairs.
Thanks to Mandy Christmann and Rose Birkemeier for coordinating the Auction/Jog-a-thon.
April 21- Silent Auction begins, raffle tickets on sale
April 29 – Bike Safety Day, bring your bike to school
May 1 – Deliver May baskets in the neighborhood
May 3 – Annual Jog-a-thon
May 18 – Family Fun Night 5:30-7:00pm
May 24 – Summer Birthday Bash, a day of water play and fun celebrating the kids who
have summer birthdays
May 31 – Last day of school for this year, closing chapel at 11:00am