Recent News Posts
- ...it’s all about HER—Help. Educate. Restore. A Pop-Up Store - Jan. 26 & 27
- Concordia University Sunday—February 3
- John Sermon Series - February 3 - 'The Glory of God'
- John Sermon Series - January 27 - 'The Word Becomes a Person'
- John Sermon Series - January 20 - 'Children of the Heavenly Father'
- John Sermon Series - January 13 is “The Baptism of Our Lord” Sunday
- John Sermon Series - Sunday, Jan. 6 - Celebrating Jesus as the Light to the Nations
- New Sermon Series on the Gospel of John
- December 30 - Adult Study Begins New Series Led by Pastor Dan Bohlken
- 2019 Worship Assistants—Choose your weeks
5.13.13 - Good Morning 4's Families
Dear 4’s Families,
This week’s Bible superhero is Daniel. Even when threatened with danger and probable death Daniel held to his convictions that our God is the only true God and that He is all powerful and all merciful. It is comforting to know that Daniel’s God is our God, too, and that He watches over us always.
This week we are learning about bugs. We’ll discover that insects have three body parts, six legs and two antennae. We have an interesting insect collection to examine and I’m sure we will be catching some of our own bugs.
If we haven’t visited yet about your child’s progress this school year and his/her readiness for kindergarten the sign -up sheet is by the cubbies with dates and times.
Make plans to join us on Saturday evening for Family Fun Night. We’ll enjoy some outdoor play time including water balloon volleyball, bubbles and popsicles. Every family will have the opportunity to put together and paint a birdfeeder. The fun starts at 5:30pm on May 18.
The 4’s Closing Chapel on May 31 at 11:00am will include some songs by the children, a message from Pastor Mark and Mr. Joel, certificates. The children are particularly excited about the play we will be doing.
May 18 – Family Fun Night 5:30-7:00pm, making birdfeeders
May 24 – Summer Birthday Bash, a day of water play and fun celebrating the kids who
have summer birthdays, 10:30am
May 31 – Last day of school for this year, closing chapel at 11:00am