Recent News Posts
- Women’s Guild Meeting—Wednesday, January 15—starting at 10:30 am
- 2020-2021 School Enrollment
- Interested in Membership? Would like to learn more about Lutheran Beliefs?
- Weekday Bible Studies - ALL Welcome
- Sunday Worship Assistants—Choose your weeks
- Thrivent Choice $$’s – 2019 Dollars Expire March 31
- Overwhelming Class Sizes Got You Down? Check Out Forest Hills
5.21.13 - Good Morning 3's Families
Dear 3’s Families,
During Bible time this week we will be talking about God’s gift of His Holy Spirit. God’s Holy Spirit enables us to have faith and to lead a life of Christian JOY.
This Thursday is our Summer Birthday Celebration. Between the two classes we have eight 3 year olds with summer birthdays. The children can wear their swimsuits to school (under their clothes) or bring their suit and we will help them to get into it for the party. The plan is to play with wading pools, squirt bottles, bubbles, etc. in the play yard and then enjoy a birthday snack. Thanks to Sarah Christie(Violet’s mom) and Shanan Gardiner(Beckham’s mom) for coordinating this fun event. If it rains… the children can still get into their swimsuits and we will have some indoor fun.
We are studying oceans and marine life in May. There are so many interesting creatures in the sea! We’ll be learning about starfish, seahorses and jellyfish along with the kids’ favorites, sharks and whales.
Check out the Under the Sea display on the bulletin board in the classroom. This week we are going to examine a whole fish, noticing eyes, scales and fins, and then we’ll dissect the fish to see what is inside.
May 23 – Summer Birthday Bash, a day of water play and fun celebrating the kids who
have summer birthdays
May 30 – Last day of school for this year, closing chapel at 11:00am