Recent News Posts
- Women’s Guild Meeting—Wednesday, January 15—starting at 10:30 am
- 2020-2021 School Enrollment
- Interested in Membership? Would like to learn more about Lutheran Beliefs?
- Weekday Bible Studies - ALL Welcome
- Sunday Worship Assistants—Choose your weeks
- Thrivent Choice $$’s – 2019 Dollars Expire March 31
- Overwhelming Class Sizes Got You Down? Check Out Forest Hills
5.20.13 - Good Morning 4's Families
Dear 4’s Families,
This week we learn about when God first gave the gift of His Spirit to believers. In the church this day is called Pentecost and is celebrated 50 days after Easter. The Holy Spirit gives us faith, peace, joy, and the hope of eternal life in heaven.
Thanks for taking time to conference about your child’s progress this school year. I am so proud of all they have accomplished.
This Friday is our Summer Birthday Celebration. We have seven summer birthdays. The children can wear their swimsuits to school (under their clothes) or bring their suit and we will help them to get into it for the party. The plan is to play with wading pools, squirt bottles, bubbles, etc. in the play yard and then enjoy a birthday snack. Thanks to Susan Harms (Michael’s mom) for coordinating this fun event. If it rains… the children can still get into their swimsuits and we will have some indoor fun.
The 4’s Closing Chapel on May 31 at 11:00am will include some songs by the children, a message from Pastor Mark and Mr. Joel and certificates. The children are particularly excited about the play we will be doing.
May 24 – Summer Birthday Bash, a day of water play and fun celebrating the kids who
have summer birthdays, 10:30am
May 31 – Last day of school for this year, closing chapel at 11:00am