Recent News Posts
- Women’s Guild Meeting—Wednesday, January 15—starting at 10:30 am
- 2020-2021 School Enrollment
- Interested in Membership? Would like to learn more about Lutheran Beliefs?
- Weekday Bible Studies - ALL Welcome
- Sunday Worship Assistants—Choose your weeks
- Thrivent Choice $$’s – 2019 Dollars Expire March 31
- Overwhelming Class Sizes Got You Down? Check Out Forest Hills
9.18.12 - Good Morning 3's Families
What a pleasure it is to nurture, love and teach your children each school day. The children are settling in to the school routine. They are learning to be good listeners and to follow directions.
This week we will be using our sorting skills and also practicing with scissors and glue. One of the children made a discovery about gluesticks last week. After twisting the glue up and down and using it on a project she happily announced, “Hey, glue is sticky!” I love the simple yet profound discoveries that the 3 year olds make.
Our Bible story this week is Creation. We have a loving God who created the whole world with His spoken Word and formed man in His image. The story of Creation and the beginning of God’s relationship with His people can be found at the very beginning of the Bible in Genesis chapters 1 and 2.
Parenting Children is a weekly interactive parenting class from Oct 4-Nov 1 which will be led by Joel Zander, Minister to Youth and Children. Check out the display in the commons for more details.
Looking Forward to a Great Week with Your Wonderful Children,