Recent News Posts
- Women’s Guild Meeting—Wednesday, January 15—starting at 10:30 am
- 2020-2021 School Enrollment
- Interested in Membership? Would like to learn more about Lutheran Beliefs?
- Weekday Bible Studies - ALL Welcome
- Sunday Worship Assistants—Choose your weeks
- Thrivent Choice $$’s – 2019 Dollars Expire March 31
- Overwhelming Class Sizes Got You Down? Check Out Forest Hills
Dear 4’s Families,
Most 4’s can write their first names with ease and are beginning to learn to write their last names. They are figuring out language and have a good phonics base for beginning reading. They are learning to be good leaders and also good followers. The 4 year olds love to praise Jesus with song and sign.