Recent News Posts
- Women’s Guild Meeting—Wednesday, January 15—starting at 10:30 am
- 2020-2021 School Enrollment
- Interested in Membership? Would like to learn more about Lutheran Beliefs?
- Weekday Bible Studies - ALL Welcome
- Sunday Worship Assistants—Choose your weeks
- Thrivent Choice $$’s – 2019 Dollars Expire March 31
- Overwhelming Class Sizes Got You Down? Check Out Forest Hills
Dear 4’s Families,
The 4 year olds have learned a ton this year. All the children are acquainted with letters and letter sounds and many are reading! They recognize numerals and are developing number sense. Their knowledge base has increased. Most importantly they are confident learners. During May they will learn about the amazing sea life that God has created. Closing program is Fri May 29 for these almost kindergartners.