Recent News Posts
- ...it’s all about HER—Help. Educate. Restore. A Pop-Up Store - Jan. 26 & 27
- Concordia University Sunday—February 3
- John Sermon Series - February 3 - 'The Glory of God'
- John Sermon Series - January 27 - 'The Word Becomes a Person'
- John Sermon Series - January 20 - 'Children of the Heavenly Father'
- John Sermon Series - January 13 is “The Baptism of Our Lord” Sunday
- John Sermon Series - Sunday, Jan. 6 - Celebrating Jesus as the Light to the Nations
- New Sermon Series on the Gospel of John
- December 30 - Adult Study Begins New Series Led by Pastor Dan Bohlken
- 2019 Worship Assistants—Choose your weeks
As legend has it… St Patrick taught the children of Ireland about the Holy Trinity by using a humble clover. He told them about the Father, who created, loves and protects them. He told them about Jesus Christ, God’s Son, who died and rose again to free people from their sins, and He told them about the Holy Spirit, the one who gives faith and hope and joy to each believer.
When you see clovers this spring, remember this God, Three in One, who loves, saves and desires you to be His child forever.
Lent is a particular time before Easter when we focus on God’s great love for us in sending Jesus to be our Savior. Throughout the month of March the people of Our Redeemer will gather for Devotions on Wednesday evenings at 7 pm. Come.
We still have a few openings for the 2016-17 school year. Preschool 3’s, 4’s, Extended Day 4’s, and Kindergarten (1/2 day and full-day options). Tell your friends.
March Bible time focuses on the miracles of Jesus which teach us that He is God’s own Son and always has our best interest at heart.
Learning Units for March
3’s – Spring!
4’s – Insects
Kindergarten – Plants and Bugs
Easter at Our Redeemer
March 26 – Easter Egg Hunt for all ages at 10 am
March 27 – Worship at 8 & 11 am, free breakfast at 9:30 am
No school March 19-28. Have a safe and happy spring break. School resumes on Tues Mar 29.
Thanks for sharing your beautiful children with us,
OUR REDEEMER CHURCH AND SCHOOL – FAMILY, FRIENDSHIP AND THE LOVE OF JESUS!