Recent News Posts
- 2019 Devotion Challenge
- Advent is upon us! Join in Fellowship & Worship— Wednesdays, December 11 & 18
- Choir Practice after Advent Devotions, Wednesdays
- Women’s Guild— Wednesday, December 18—11:30 am to ~3:00 pm
- Peace. Delivered. The Christmas Schedule.
- Interested in Membership? Would like to learn more about Lutheran Beliefs?
- Weekday Bible Studies - ALL Welcome
- Lutheran Choral’s 82nd Season
- Sunday Worship Assistants—Choose your weeks
Oct 28, 2012
10.29.12 - Good Morning 4's Families
Dear Families,Monday is our Classroom Costume Party. Deanne Weisgerber and Sabrina Snoozy are coordinating the party for us. The children may bring their costumes to school and we’ll change into them at about 10:15. You are welcome to join us! We’ll have chapel early Mon morning at 9:15. Parents and siblings are welcome to join the FUN!
Wednesday is our field trip to Heritage Farm. Please make sure the permission form and $5 fee are turned in. We’ll be leaving school around 9:15. We have drivers for kids whose parents are unable to come with us. Please leave a car seat if your child will be riding with someone else. The extended day kids can come back to school for lunch and afternoon, as usual.
In November we will learn about the Pilgrims and how both “saints” those seeking religious freedom and “strangers” those seeking economic gain came and settled at Plymouth. We still need some 1 lb cottage cheese containers for a project.
During our Bible time we’ll be learning about Moses. God had a plan for Moses life which was spared when he was an infant. The Lord has a specific plan for each of our lives and our children’s lives. He desires a close relationship with His people. What a joy it is to tell the children each day how precious they are to Jesus and how much He loves them.
Nov 8 – Thanksgiving 2 Go
Nov 9 – Baking Day
Nov 12 – No school, Veterans’ Day
Nov 14 – Lunch and a Movie
Nov 19 – Bake Pumpkin Pie
Nov 21 – Pilgrim Feast
Nov 22, 23 – No School, Thanksgiving Holiday