Recent News Posts
- Women’s Guild Meeting—Wednesday, January 15—starting at 10:30 am
- 2020-2021 School Enrollment
- Interested in Membership? Would like to learn more about Lutheran Beliefs?
- Weekday Bible Studies - ALL Welcome
- Sunday Worship Assistants—Choose your weeks
- Thrivent Choice $$’s – 2019 Dollars Expire March 31
- Overwhelming Class Sizes Got You Down? Check Out Forest Hills
10.30.12 - Good Morning 3's Families
Tuesday is our costume party! The children can bring their costumes to school and will change into them around 10:00. Thanks to Mandy Christmann for coordinating our party. We’ll have chapel early on Tues morning at 9:15. Parents and siblings are welcome to join the FUN!
We’ll be learning a little American history this month and the children will be introduced to the Pilgrims who came to our country in 1620. Some new vocabulary: Mayflower, Pilgrim, England, Plymouth.
In November the 3’s will be learning about the Bible hero, David. David and the Lord had a special relationship. God calls David, “a man after His own Heart.” Even in overwhelming circumstances David trusted in God and the Lord never let David down. This same God is trustworthy in our lives today and desires to have a personal relationship with His people. It is a joy to tell the children each day how precious they are in the Lord’s sight and how much He loves them.
Nov 8 – Thanksgiving 2 Go
Nov 15 – Baking Day
Nov 20 – Pilgrim Feast
Nov 22, 23 – No School, Thanksgiving Holiday