Recent News Posts
- ...it’s all about HER—Help. Educate. Restore. A Pop-Up Store - Jan. 26 & 27
- Concordia University Sunday—February 3
- John Sermon Series - February 3 - 'The Glory of God'
- John Sermon Series - January 27 - 'The Word Becomes a Person'
- John Sermon Series - January 20 - 'Children of the Heavenly Father'
- John Sermon Series - January 13 is “The Baptism of Our Lord” Sunday
- John Sermon Series - Sunday, Jan. 6 - Celebrating Jesus as the Light to the Nations
- New Sermon Series on the Gospel of John
- December 30 - Adult Study Begins New Series Led by Pastor Dan Bohlken
- 2019 Worship Assistants—Choose your weeks
School News November 2012
With Thankful Hearts
God opens His hand and continues to pour His blessing on us. He more than satisfies our every need. We have so much to be thankful for at Our Redeemer Preschool.
*We have a God who loves us!
*We have a Savior, Jesus, who died and rose again to forgive our sins!
*We have a dedicated staff that is committed to teaching, loving and serving children and families!
*We have parents ready and willing to support and help!
*We have students eager to learn and grow!
At Our Redeemer we have the opportunity to reach into the community proclaiming the good News of Salvation in Jesus Christ. We are so blessed with the things we need to make life comfortable and enjoyable. As we approach the Thanksgiving season may our lives be filled with praise and thanksgiving to our gracious and merciful God.
The Lord delights in giving us all good things. Let us worship Him with thankful hearts.
Our Chapel offerings to Heifer International total is $40.00 so far, enough to buy two flocks of chickens to provide a sustainable food source to a family in need. We’ll continue to collect for Heifer through January.
We celebrate our mighty God as we continue with Bible stories from the Old Testament. Throughout November the 3’s will follow the life of David who was a shepherd, a giant killer, a singer and “a man after God’s own heart”.
The 4’s will concentrate on the life of Moses, from his birth to leading God’s people out of slavery in Egypt. God has a special purpose for each individual. What a joy it is to see His purpose unfold in these little ones.
Both classes will be learning a bit of history as we explore the time of the Pilgrims. We’ll be doing some cooking and having some “turkey fun”.
No School days in November
Nov 12 – Veterans’ Day
Nov 22-23 – Thanksgiving Holiday
Your beautiful children are a blessing each and every day. Thanks for sharing them with us.
Rejoicing with Thanksgiving,