Recent News Posts
- Women’s Guild Meeting—Wednesday, January 15—starting at 10:30 am
- 2020-2021 School Enrollment
- Interested in Membership? Would like to learn more about Lutheran Beliefs?
- Weekday Bible Studies - ALL Welcome
- Sunday Worship Assistants—Choose your weeks
- Thrivent Choice $$’s – 2019 Dollars Expire March 31
- Overwhelming Class Sizes Got You Down? Check Out Forest Hills
11.6.12 - Good Morning 3's Families
We’ll be learning a little American history this month and the children will be introduced to the Pilgrims who came to our country in 1620. Some new vocabulary: Mayflower, Pilgrim, England, Plymouth.
This week the children will finish a very special Thanksgiving project for their families. And we will be having some more turkey fun!
In November the 3’s will be learning about the Bible hero, David. David and the Lord had a special relationship. God calls David, “a man after His own Heart.” Even in overwhelming circumstances David trusted in God and the Lord never let David down. This same God is trustworthy in our lives today and desires to have a personal relationship with His people. It is a joy to tell the children each day how precious they are in the Lord’s sight and how much He loves them.
Nov 8 – HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mrs. Johnson!!
Nov 15 – Baking Day
Nov 20 – Pilgrim Feast
Nov 22, 23 – No School, Thanksgiving Holiday