Recent News Posts
- Women’s Guild Meeting—Wednesday, January 15—starting at 10:30 am
- 2020-2021 School Enrollment
- Interested in Membership? Would like to learn more about Lutheran Beliefs?
- Weekday Bible Studies - ALL Welcome
- Sunday Worship Assistants—Choose your weeks
- Thrivent Choice $$’s – 2019 Dollars Expire March 31
- Overwhelming Class Sizes Got You Down? Check Out Forest Hills
11.12.12 - Good Morning 4's Families
During our Bible time we’ll be learning about Moses. God had a plan for Moses life which was spared when he was an infant. The Lord has a specific plan for each of our lives and our children’s lives. He desires a close relationship with His people. What a joy it is to tell the children each day how precious they are to Jesus and how much He loves them.
This week the children will be learning about the Pilgrims’ settlement at Plymouth. They will learn how the Pilgrims’ faith sustained them in hard times and about the first Thanksgiving celebration.
Thanks to all who have returned their “family feather” to decorate our turkey on the wall above the cubbies. There is still time for everyone to participate!
On Friday the children will be making a Pocketful of Prayers to share with their families. These prayers are especially meant to be used at mealtime and your children are familiar with them all.
There are lots of new pictures on our website, www.orlc.net . Go to Visit Classes and you will see your beautiful children! Thanks to Erin Eberlein for her support with the website.
Nov 14 – Lunch and a Movie
Nov 19 – Bake Pumpkin Pie
Nov 21 – Pilgrim Feast
Nov 22, 23 – No School, Thanksgiving Holiday
Dec 16 – PRESCHOOL CHRISTMAS, 10:45am