Recent News Posts
- ...it’s all about HER—Help. Educate. Restore. A Pop-Up Store - Jan. 26 & 27
- Concordia University Sunday—February 3
- John Sermon Series - February 3 - 'The Glory of God'
- John Sermon Series - January 27 - 'The Word Becomes a Person'
- John Sermon Series - January 20 - 'Children of the Heavenly Father'
- John Sermon Series - January 13 is “The Baptism of Our Lord” Sunday
- John Sermon Series - Sunday, Jan. 6 - Celebrating Jesus as the Light to the Nations
- New Sermon Series on the Gospel of John
- December 30 - Adult Study Begins New Series Led by Pastor Dan Bohlken
- 2019 Worship Assistants—Choose your weeks
At Our Redeemer Preschool and Kindergarten we will be celebrating the JOY of Christmas all month long.
J=Jesus, God’s Son, born at Christmas to be the Savior of the world.
O= Others. We think of others who are less fortunate and seek ways to offer help and comfort.
Y= You. God’s love is for you!
The children will be learning several new Joyful Christmas songs, have fun baking, and participate in some service projects. They will have the opportunity to hear and retell the wondrous Christmas story over and over. Please take some time this Christmas to read the story of God’s Love for you in Luke chapter 2 of the Bible. Attend worship as a family and pray together for God’s presence and JOY in your lives.
We praise God for the privilege of partnering with you in your child’s education. We look forward to a JOY-filled month of December.
Our Redeemer School families have another opportunity to express care to those
in need. We will be decorating our empty Christmas tree in the hall downstairs with mittens, gloves, hats, scarves, socks and blankets. On December 20 we will take what we have collected to Tigard’s Caring Closet which serves homeless and disadvantaged children in our community. Our generous giving will provide some warmth to those in need.
Enrollment for 2018-19
Information about enrollment for the 2018-19 school year will be available in January.
Priority Registration begins January 16, 2018. OPEN HOUSE: JANUARY 30 from 4-7pm
Worship Jesus our Savior and King
Come hear the wondrous Christmas story of God’s love for all men in sending His Son, Jesus, to be our Savior. Join us for worship at Our Redeemer!
Christmas Eve – 5:00-5:45pm Family Worship
Christmas Eve - 7:00pm Candlelight Celebration
Christmas Day – 9:30 am
Celebrate with us!! Jesus, our Savior is born!!
May Your Family be Blessed as We Celebrate Jesus this Christmas,
Our Redeemer School Staff