Recent News Posts
- Installation of Pastor Patrick Rooney - Sunday, October 6 - 5:30 pm
- Weekday Bible Studies Resume
- Lutheran Choral’s 82nd Season
- CALL Symposium. “What Does God Say About … Life?” Oct. 2 CU-Portland
- Sock & Underwear Drive for the Community Transitional School - through Sept. 22
- 2019 Worship Assistants—Choose your weeks
Dear 4’s Families,
We are back to our regular routine and the children are busily learning the numerals and word names for numbers one-ten. They are also fascinated with their science unit on the Arctic. Lots of experiments are going on as well as learning about animals and people groups who live in the Arctic.
The Extended Day kids continue to practice their phonics skills in decoding words and even surprise themselves at what good readers they are becoming.