Recent News Posts
- John Sermon Series - February 24 - "The Wedding Feast"
- John Sermon Series - February 17 - ""The Wedding Feast"
- John Sermon Series - February 10 - "Come and See"
- John Sermon Series - February 3 - 'The Glory of God'
- John Sermon Series - January 27 - 'The Word Becomes a Person'
- New Sermon Series on the Gospel of John
- December 30 - Adult Study Begins New Series Led by Pastor Dan Bohlken
- 2019 Worship Assistants—Choose your weeks
As legend has it… St Patrick taught the children of Ireland about the Holy Trinity by using a humble clover. He told them about the Father, who created, loves and protects them. He told them about Jesus Christ, God’s Son, who died and rose again to free people from their sins, and He told them about the Holy Spirit, the one who gives faith and hope and joy to each believer.
When you see clovers this spring, remember this God, Three in One, who loves, saves and desires you to be His child forever.
Lent is a particular time before Easter when we focus on God’s great love for us in sending Jesus to be our Savior. Throughout the month of March the people of Our Redeemer will gather for Devotions on Wednesday evenings at 7 pm. Come.
Permits are being acquired, and we are waiting to begin excavation in order to have a new modular building at our facility for the 2018-19 school year. We are excited at the prospect of being able to serve more families with a Gospel-centered first start to their child’s education.
In March we focus on the redemptive work of Jesus. By Jesus death on the cross and miraculous resurrection from the dead, sin, death and the devil are defeated forever. His love for us knows no bounds and is everlasting!
Learning Units for March
3’s Preschool – Healthy Me
4’s Preschool – Community Helpers
Kindergarten – Rocks and Minerals
No school March 25-April 2 . Have a safe and happy spring break. School resumes on Tue Apr 3.
Thanks for sharing your beautiful children with us,
OUR REDEEMER CHURCH AND SCHOOL – FAMILY, FRIENDSHIP AND THE LOVE OF JESUS!