Recent News Posts
- John Sermon Series - February 24 - "The Wedding Feast"
- John Sermon Series - February 17 - ""The Wedding Feast"
- John Sermon Series - February 10 - "Come and See"
- John Sermon Series - February 3 - 'The Glory of God'
- John Sermon Series - January 27 - 'The Word Becomes a Person'
- New Sermon Series on the Gospel of John
- December 30 - Adult Study Begins New Series Led by Pastor Dan Bohlken
- 2019 Worship Assistants—Choose your weeks
John Sermon Series - February 17 - ""The Wedding Feast"
February 17—When Jesus Christ decided to make His debut, when Jesus Christ did His first miraculous sign, the first act of His public ministry, what did He choose to do?
Now listen: the first thing is most important. You’re going to try to make sure people see who you really are and what you’re really about, and what you really can do. Therefore, Jesus shows something, obviously, that would give us the essence of what He’s about. So, what did He do?
Jesus Christ, in His first miracle, His ‘calling card’ as it were, creates 150 gallons or so of the most delicious, headiest wine in order to make a dying party into an incredible party, lifting it to new heights.
Why? What does this teach us about Jesus – who He is and what He will do for us?