Recent News Posts
- John Sermon Series - February 24 - "The Wedding Feast"
- John Sermon Series - February 17 - ""The Wedding Feast"
- John Sermon Series - February 10 - "Come and See"
- John Sermon Series - February 3 - 'The Glory of God'
- John Sermon Series - January 27 - 'The Word Becomes a Person'
- New Sermon Series on the Gospel of John
- December 30 - Adult Study Begins New Series Led by Pastor Dan Bohlken
- 2019 Worship Assistants—Choose your weeks
John Sermon Series - February 24 - "The Wedding Feast"
Notice verse 12. It says, “After this ….” Do you know what? I think, in some ways, those are the most important couple of words in this whole chapter—especially if you want to understand the meanings of the two profound events in this chapter.
John puts these two events—the wedding at Cana and Jesus’ tirade in the temple—together. He sticks them together though on the surface they look incredibly different; but underneath, they are quite similar.
In both, Jesus is showing us who He is.
In both, He’s showing us what He does.
In both, He’s showing us what He brings.