Recent News Posts
- Life Line Screening coming to Our Redeemer July 16th
- Weekday Bible Studies on Summer Break
- Women’s Guild Luncheon—Wednesday, June 19 at 10:30 am
- Sunday School will begin Summer Break on June 16
- Splash! Join in the Water Fun or Volunteer! July 20
- Graduate & New Member Reception after Worship on June 9
- 2019 Worship Assistants—Choose your weeks
Life Line Screening coming to Our Redeemer July 16th
Life Line Screening will be offering five screenings that scan for potential health problems related to:
blocked arteries which is a leading cause of stroke;abdominal aortic aneurysms which can lead to a ruptured aorta;
hardening of the arteries in the legs which is a strong predictor of heart disease;
atrial fibrillation or irregular heart beat which is closely tied to stroke risk; and
a bone density screening, for men and women, used to assess the risk of osteoporosis.
Cost of all five tests: $149, and it takes ~60 to 90 minutes of your time. A full report is sent to you afterwards, which you are encouraged to share with your primary care physician. To register for this event and to receive a $10 discount off any package priced above $129, please call 1-888-653-6441 or visit http://lifelinescreening.com/communitycircle or text the word ‘circle’ to 797979.