Recent News Posts
- Women’s Guild Meeting—Wednesday, January 15—starting at 10:30 am
- 2020-2021 School Enrollment
- Interested in Membership? Would like to learn more about Lutheran Beliefs?
- Weekday Bible Studies - ALL Welcome
- Sunday Worship Assistants—Choose your weeks
- Thrivent Choice $$’s – 2019 Dollars Expire March 31
- Overwhelming Class Sizes Got You Down? Check Out Forest Hills
Dear 3’s Families,
The 3’s preschoolers love to play, listen to stories and practice their ever growing skill with school tools. They are eager to see their friends each school day and they are learning to care and share. During November they will have the opportunity to assemble projects following two and three step directions. The preschoolers are proud of their accomplishments and so are we.