Recent News Posts
- ...it’s all about HER—Help. Educate. Restore. A Pop-Up Store - Jan. 26 & 27
- Concordia University Sunday—February 3
- John Sermon Series - February 3 - 'The Glory of God'
- John Sermon Series - January 27 - 'The Word Becomes a Person'
- John Sermon Series - January 20 - 'Children of the Heavenly Father'
- John Sermon Series - January 13 is “The Baptism of Our Lord” Sunday
- John Sermon Series - Sunday, Jan. 6 - Celebrating Jesus as the Light to the Nations
- New Sermon Series on the Gospel of John
- December 30 - Adult Study Begins New Series Led by Pastor Dan Bohlken
- 2019 Worship Assistants—Choose your weeks
1.15.13 - Good Morning 3's Families
Dear 3’s Families,
The 3’s are having fun with our transportation unit. They are assembling a collage of vehicles that travel on land, sea and air. Their work is on display in the hallways outside the classrooms. This week we will learn about boat and find out which materials sink and float.
During our Bible time we are learning that Jesus was a child, just like them. They are interested to know that Jesus had similar experiences to them growing up in a family. This week we will learn about one time that Jesus went to worship with His family in Jerusalem.
Registration material for 2013-14 is available on the blue bulletin board in the Commons room. I will be happy to answer any questions that you might have.
Mrs. Thome, Mrs. Johnson, Mrs. Symes and I look forward to seeing all of the 3’s families at the Pancake breakfast on Thurs Jan 17. We will meet upstairs for breakfast beginning at 8:15am.
Coming Up in January
Jan 14-31 – priority registration for 2013-14 for current school families
Jan 17 – Pancake Breakfast 8:15am
Jan 17 – Love and Logic Parenting – 6-8:30pm
Jan 24 – Pajama Day!
Jan 24 – Love and Logic Parenting – 6-8:30pm
Jan 25 - Date Night for Parents, Free Babysitting – 6-10pm