Recent News Posts
- Women’s Guild Meeting—Wednesday, January 15—starting at 10:30 am
- 2020-2021 School Enrollment
- Interested in Membership? Would like to learn more about Lutheran Beliefs?
- Weekday Bible Studies - ALL Welcome
- Sunday Worship Assistants—Choose your weeks
- Thrivent Choice $$’s – 2019 Dollars Expire March 31
- Overwhelming Class Sizes Got You Down? Check Out Forest Hills
1.22.13 - Good Morning 3's Families
Dear 3’s Families,
The 3’s are having fun with our transportation unit. They are assembling a collage of vehicles that travel on land, sea and air. Their work is on display in the hallways outside the classrooms. This week we will play with sand and gravel and construction trucks.
During our Bible time we are learning about the earthly ministry of Jesus. Jesus taught about the love of God and sometimes demonstrated His care and compassion through miracles. We’ll learn how Jesus called 12 special men to “Follow Him.” Jesus calls us to follow Him, too.
Registration material for 2013-14 is available on the blue bulletin board in the Commons room. I will be happy to answer any questions that you might have.
Pajama Day on Thursday. The children are invited to wear their pajamas to school and bring a favorite stuffed animal. Along with our regular activities we’ll watch a Bob the Builder movie and enjoy some popcorn.
Coming Up in January
Jan 14-31 – priority registration for 2013-14 for current school families
Jan 24 – Pajama Day!
Jan 24 – Love and Logic Parenting – 6-8:30pm
Jan 25 - Date Night for Parents, Free Babysitting – 6-10pm