Recent News Posts
- ...it’s all about HER—Help. Educate. Restore. A Pop-Up Store - Jan. 26 & 27
- Concordia University Sunday—February 3
- John Sermon Series - February 3 - 'The Glory of God'
- John Sermon Series - January 27 - 'The Word Becomes a Person'
- John Sermon Series - January 20 - 'Children of the Heavenly Father'
- John Sermon Series - January 13 is “The Baptism of Our Lord” Sunday
- John Sermon Series - Sunday, Jan. 6 - Celebrating Jesus as the Light to the Nations
- New Sermon Series on the Gospel of John
- December 30 - Adult Study Begins New Series Led by Pastor Dan Bohlken
- 2019 Worship Assistants—Choose your weeks
1.21.13 - Good Morning 4's Families
Dear 4’s Families,
No School this Monday in observance of Martin Luther King Jr Day.
We are back to our regular routine and the children are busily learning the numerals and word names for numbers one-ten. They are also fascinated with all the space facts. We are compiling a book about the planets in our solar system that will come home at the end of the unit. This week we will play with some modeling dough and try to represent the different sizes of the planets. We’ll also learn about some star patterns in the night sky and the names given to them.
The Extended Day kids started letterbook Ii. They are using their new-found phonics skills to decode words!
During our Bible time we are learning about the earthly ministry of Jesus. Jesus taught about the love of God and sometimes demonstrated His care and compassion through miracles. We’ll learn how Jesus called 12 special men to “Follow Him.” Jesus calls us to follow Him, too
On Friday we will enjoy a Pizza Pajama Day. The children may come to school in their pajamas and bring a favorite stuffed animal. Around 11:30am the kids will each make their own little pizza. If you would like to help donate an ingredient, the list is by the cubbies. After lunch we’ll watch a winter movie.
AM kid can be picked up at 1:00pm. Extended Day kids will stay until 2:00pm, as usual.
2013-14 Registration Information (including ½ day and full day kindergarten) is available on the blue bulletin board in the Commons Room. I will be happy to answer any questions that you have.
Coming Up in January
Jan 14-31 – priority registration for 2013-14 for current school families
Jan 21 – No School, MLK Day
Jan 24 – Love and Logic Parenting – 6-8:30pm
Jan 25 – Pizza Pajama Day!
Jan 25 - Date Night for Parents, Free Babysitting – 6-10pm